Wednesday 8 December 2010

Beer Cooler Timer

Have you noticed how beer cans these days come with labels that let you know when the brew is cold enough to drink? Well that's great really BUT my fridge is all the way downstairs  and if I bother to make the trip down there to see if it is ready yet then I'm sure as hell bringing a beer back, ready or not. The simple answer could be to buy a beer fridge and put it next to my lazyboy and then I would never need to leave again, while I'm at it I'll turn thee chair into a commode and have a pizza oven installed - sometimes it just isn't an option.
If you really want to know when your beer is ready then we are going to have to get inventive. for inspiration I looked to the other gadgets in my kitchen, why is it that the microwave and oven beep at me when my food is hot but the fridge doesn't beep when it is cold? Well to solve this I have invented the beer cooler timer. 

How it Works:
You take the temperature of your fridge using a thermometer and set the inside dial to that temperature. When you buy a beer turn the outside dial to the picture that represents what you have bought, when it is cold the speaker will sound to summon you back for your refreshing cold beverage. What's more it is magnetic so you can keep it on the fridge or take it up to your chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment